Natural Salmon Food Enhancer
100% Ground dehydrated salmon dog and cat nutritional food enhancer.
Salmon enhancer ¼ to ½ teaspoon can be mix with dry or wet pet food. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and protein. Salmon is one of the healthiest fish you can give to your pet.
Salmon contains vitamins A, D and high in several B vitamins:
1) Vitamin A is crucial to your pet’s vision, immune system, heart, lungs and kidneys.
2) Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in your pet. Vitamin D is needed for your pet bones, teeth and muscles strong. Insufficient vitamin D levels can increased heart disease and softening of their bones (osteomalacia).
3) Vitamin B-complex enhances the action of your pet enzymes. Vitamin B is water soluble, and depletes in your pet in 4 to 8 hours. It’s good at every feeding your pet get this vitamin complex.
Salmon most important minerals Zinc, calcium, copper, iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous and sodium:
1) Zinc in your pet diet gives to them healthy skin and fur, good thyroid function, vigorous immune system.
2) Calcium is essential for your pet bone and teeth, muscle and heart.
3) Copper is needed in the development and action of red blood cells, and is essential for the activity of enzymes for normal skin, fur and hair.
4) Iron is important carrying oxygen in the hemoglobin of red blood cells throughout the body so cells can produce energy.
5) Potassium being an electrolyte helps with the electrical charges in the heart, nerves and muscles.
6) Magnesium is one of the minerals that helps with energy production at the cellular level.
7) Phosphorous and Calcium need to be balance in your pet diet. Phosphorous like Calcium is critical for healthy bones.
8) Sodium is an essential mineral in our pet’s food for sustaining their daily life. Sodium helps maintain nerve and muscle cell function.
Electrolytes in salmon are: Calcium, potassium, sodium and magnesium.
Salmon is a superfood not only healthy for people, but good for or pets.