Salmon Food Enhancer - 5 ounces
A five-ounce pack of all-natural ground dehydrated salmon is a dog and cat nutritional food enhancer.
Salmon enhancer ¼ to ½ teaspoon can be mix with dry or wet pet food. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and protein. Salmon is one of the healthiest fish you can give to your pet. The skin is left on the salmon it contains the highest concentration of omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids can reduce
triglyceride levels in your pet.
Salmon contains vitamin A, D and high in B-complex:
1) Vitamin A is crucial to your pet’s vision, immune system, heart, lungs, and kidneys.
2) Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in your pet. It is needed for your pet bones, teeth and to keep muscles strong. Insufficient vitamin D levels can increase heart disease and soften their bones (osteomalacia).
3) Vitamin B-complex enhances the action of your pet enzymes. Vitamin B is water-soluble and depletes in your pet in 4 to 8 hours. It’s good at every feeding your pet keeps the B-complex in their system.
Salmon has important
minerals to keep your pet healthy...zinc, calcium, copper, iron,
potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, and sodium:
1) Zinc in your pet diet gives your pet healthy skin and fur, good thyroid function, and a vigorous immune system.
2) Calcium is essential for your pet's bones and teeth, muscles, and heart.
3) Copper is needed in the development and action of red blood cells and is essential for the activity of enzymes for healthy skin, fur, and hair.
4) Iron is important carrying oxygen in the hemoglobin of red blood cells throughout the body. Iron helps the cells to produce energy in your pet.
5) Potassium being an electrolyte helps with the electrical charges in the heart, nerves, and muscles.
6) Magnesium is one of the minerals that help with energy production at the cellular level.
7) Phosphorous and Calcium need to have a balance in your pet diet. Phosphorous like Calcium is critical for healthy bones.
8) Sodium is an essential mineral in our pet’s food for sustaining their daily life. Sodium helps maintain nerve and muscle cell functions.
Electrolytes in salmon are Calcium, potassium, sodium, and magnesium.
Salmon is a superfood not only healthy for people but good for your pet.